Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Year of Beer

I've written in this blog's past about deciding what will be the next seasonal.  I had some time this evening to finally sit down and come up with 2011's seasonal schedule. 

Some of my seasonals will be making reappearances:  Oktoberfest, Doppelbock, Maibock, Double Red, the Saison and the Pumpkin--(what's with you people and your love of Pumpkin beer??)

I've got several newcomers in the works as well.  I've tentatively scheduled a Scottish Heavy, an Altbier, a Dortmunder Export and a Weizenbock.

What's more, once the brewery expansion project is complete, I'll be able to add two or three more seasonals to our brewpub lineup.

Maybe there's a beer you'd love to see?  Yes, there will be an IPA again, and I may choose it through a contest again.  Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I would have picked the same for the reappearances, but with adding the Bohemian Pils (I love me a good Pils). The new additions sound great!
    I'd also love to see a Pale Ale, maybe even as a regular. Something with hop presence, but not a hop bomb.
    You keep making it and I'll keep drinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brewpunk,

    The people that liked the Pilsener REALLY liked the pilsener, but there weren't that many of you. It was a slow mover.

    A pale is in my thoughts. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete