Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Going World Wide

As a homebrewer, I use a great piece of software called "BeerSmith".  I've found that it works extremely well for brewing commercial size batches, so I use it all the time at St. Francis.  I sent its creator, Brad Smith, an email a while back letting him know that I use his software at the brewery and I'm very happy with it.  He wrote back saying that he started a podcast and he's interested in interviewing me.

We're doing the interview this evening.  I'll be appearing, via Skype, along with George Bluvas, the Director of Brewing Operations at the Water Street Brewery in Milwaukee.  George is a great guy.  He's my age, and has been doing this a lot longer than I have.  We took two very different paths to our positions.  Tonight's podcast will focus on going from homebrewer to pro.

Anyway, once Brad edits out all my lies and umms and errs, you'll be able to catch the interview online at:  http://www.beersmith.com/blog/category/podcast/

1 comment: