Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch

A little bit tired this morning.

It's a quarter past nine.  About seven hours ago, at 2:30 am my time, the St. Francis Brewery held it's first Trans-Atlantic Tapping of our February seasonal beer--the Envy IPA.  We piped me into the TV monitor hanging over the bar via Skype and it all seemed to work pretty well:

Photo courtesy of Eric Whyte

Yeah, that's me on the TV, live via Skype while sitting in my dining room in Germany talking about the newest seasonal beer: the Envy IPA.


Envy IPA is an English-style IPA.  While it is the hoppiest beer we've tapped in a long time, it's not over-the-top hopped as are its American IPA brethern.  There's a nice malty backbone to this one. 

We're test-marketing this beer to see if it should make a regular showing to our house beer line-up.  Please try one and let me, Natalie or your bartender or server what you think of it.

I'll be back to the States in less than two weeks to brew a couple more special beers for y'all.  Hope to see you then.

1 comment:

  1. Definately have it make a regular showing! Maybe with a bit lower ABV so I can have a few, cuz I like it!

    ReplyDelete