Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Buzz on Homebrewing in Wisconsin

Most of you know I'm a homebrewer.  It just so happens that I get to home brew really really big batches of beer and sell it legally at our Brewpub.

Most craft brewers got their start as homebrewers. 

However, efforts are underway to stifle and muscle out the homebrew community through legislation.  I've seem many articles about these efforts, and I've been provided a link to someone who, I think, has summed things up perfectly.

I would urge you to follow this link:  http://www.beerfellows.com/2012/02/war-on-homebrewing.html.  It's not too long.  It explains the situation extremely well. 

After reading this, take action.  Contact your state legislators.  Let's get this common sense bill passed.

Thank you!

1 comment: