Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New (But Not Novel) Idea...

I'd like to gauge your interest in a new program.
I am considering putting together a "Brewmaster's Reserve" series which would be catered toward craft beer enthusiasts, not unlike our Mug Club tappings, but on a much more intimate scale.
I envision a group of 15-30 folks where we could get together in the banquet room, try a couple of beers and have some Q&A with me along with some fellowship. There would be some light fare. There would be a nominal charge, yet to be determined.
If this series comes to fruition, it would be a monthly event, dates of course to coincide with my trips back to the States. Nights will be themed to particular beer styles. It would be informal, informative and fun.
Reservations would be taken in advance, but this is open to everyone, 21 and older.  If friends and family are interested, please share this message.
Anyway, if I get enough takers, I'll get the ball rolling and contact you.
If you'd like to join us, contact me directly at brewmaster@stfrancisbrewery.com.
Naturally, I value your input and patronage and would welcome any suggestions or comments.
Cheers!
Scott

1 comment:

  1. How about if we come to Germany and do this?

    ReplyDelete