Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

WI Craft Brewing Is In Danger

The good folks at Tyranena Brewing have put together a wonderful article about some pending legislation in Madison.

While the rich history of Wisconsin craft brewing has seen some wonderful gains of late, it is at the expense of certain Mega-Brewers who have seen their market share slip.  It is believed that their influence has helped quietly push this new legislation along.

I would implore you to take a few mintes to read this well thought out article, and then contact your state representative.

Thank you!

http://www.tyranena.com/BadNewsMotion414.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I stumbled across this last week and this is the best explanation I've seen thus far. I've already contacted my state reps. Sprecher Brewery has a good "form letter" to use if you want something concise to email to your reps: http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/news-item.php?nws=72

    I couldn't agree more with Tyranena about how this Motion was introduced. So shady.

    ReplyDelete