Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some Cool Opportunities!

So I get a call this afternoon from the folks at Discovery World

I know that they, like me, have a very special place in their hearts for the amazing brewing tradition that Milwaukee touts.  So much so, that they offer courses in brewing and and teach their patrons about the process, and the history.

Well, they have recently set up a small educational brewing operation.  I was asked to be their "guest brewmaster" for an upcoming event, and I couldn't be more honored.

I do not yet have many details, as they are forthcoming. 

Also, Chef Justin of the Mequon Country Club is holding a special St. Patrick's Day event involving food pairings with craft beer.  He approached me to see if I would be interested in providing the beers for this event.  Not only will our beer be paired with the courses, but it will also be included in the recipes, themselves.  Again, I will post more details on this event as the date draws nearer.

Ahh, the rough life of a Brewer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment