Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Since I've Got Time...

a.k.a.  The filter that I'm doing today is taking forever.  

So, I thought I'd let you all know that I will be representing the St. Francis Brewery at several beer festivals around Wisconsin this year.  I already had the pleasure of participating in The Milwaukee Alehouse's Mid-Winter Brewfest in February.  I also brought my Doppelbock to the "Blessing of the Bock" last month to some very nice reviews.

The next festival that you can see me and try some amazing beers is the "World of Beer" festival put on by Milwaukee's largest homebrew club, the Beer Barons of Milwaukee.  Follow this link for more information:  http://www.worldofbeerfestival.com/

I've attended this event in the past and it's a great time.  This will be my first foray as a local brewer.  Buy your tickets early for a price break.

1 comment:

  1. I have just purchased 2 tickets for this event. It will be a birthday present for my friend who loves beer! Thanks for the info. Now just have to figure out driving arrangements or the bus!

    ReplyDelete